Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

1932 Ford 5-window coupe High boy - Hot Rod

Just recently completed the Revell '32 5-window. This was a fun car to build. They kit is awesome and builds into a great hot rod right from the box and has many optional parts. As always I have a added a few touches of my own. The paint is Testor's Root Beer Metallic sprayed over a gray primer base. Since I wanted a car with late 60's styling this color was prefect. The body decals are the ones supplied with the kit. Wheels are early Halibrands found the in the old Monogram 36 coupe kit. I build the side exhaust from aluminium tubing. I added plug wires, and fuel lines to the motor. The rear coil over springs are made from aluminium wire and the quick change rear end cover is a part I made from resin. Interior has flocking for carpet. I the dash gauge insert and tachometer are scratch built. AH



No comments:

Post a Comment